Dernier Inscrit :

nicolas78

79617 Messages
dans 9887 Sujets.

ZenZone IRC

Pseudo :

Liste des mods Bannis par la team eMule project
   eMule ZenZone Index du Forum -> eMule Zen -> Les Mods eMule Zen
Liste des mods Bannis par la team eMule project Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant 
Auteur Message
squalito
Membre d'Honneur
Membre d'Honneur

Posté le: Mar Mai 04, 2004 01:05
Sujet du message: Liste des mods Bannis par la team eMule project
Répondre en citant

Désolé c'est en anglais mais des que j'ai du temps je la traduirais en FR. Merci à ZoCor pour ce travail de centralisation (source http://razorsofts.net/theblackhand/forums/index.php?showtopic=164)

Pour que le réseau P2P eMule survive le plus longtemsp possible n'utilisez pas un mods leecher ou qui nuirait à ce fabuleux concept.

Citation:

Well guys as prommised the translation of my research project. Admin or mod may pin this artikle, if not fine also.

Here's the mod BAN-List as described by the eMule opencource project (banned from the eMule project forum)
==================================================
================================
As was described by the official eMule opensource dev team becaus of there unfaireness, leecher functions and messed up official code, (that was asked by the official dev's to be left allone). All gathered in time during my research (from different cources) to write an artikle like this.

This is the list of known banned mod's by the eMule opensource project. Of wish some of them you had never expected to be unfair or plain leecher mod's. I hope this artikle wil clear up some big mis understandings of functions that are looking great, but are in fact unfair to the network and therefore banned by the eMule dev team.

First the List of known and forbidden Mods of the emule open source project. Further on i'll explaine the reason why these mod's are banned.

-...S.I.B...:=-
-.:Funeral:.
--=NOS=-
-Athlazan
-BlackMule
-Boost
-Brainkiller
-Brasil Mod
-BuzzFuzz
-Chiefcooker
-Cryptum
-D-Unit
-Dagos15
-DaReDeVil
-DarkMule Ultra
-Deadlake
-Dodge This
-eChanblard
-eD@sevil
-eDevil
-eErdhörnchen
-Egomule
-Element x.x
-eSladevil Mod
-element
-Energy Faker
-eVortex
-eVortex AcidStorm
-Freeza
-FriendMod Don
-Friendshare Mod till Version 0.3
-FunSter
-Fusion
-Hardmule
-Hardware
-Herki
-Highjet
-Hunter
-Imperator
-Icemule
-Korsan
-Leecher
-Legolas
-LoRe
-Lovelace [Version whit COMMUNITY MIMIC]
-LSD ***
-Mega Mod
-Merrek
-Miciolino
-Mison
-mortimer
-Omega
-Overmuli
-P&N
-Pharao
-Powermule
-Premium
-Pyrix
-Radikal
-Raffgier
-Rammstein
-Rasmoe
-ryaKigaM
-ryKigaM
-Sherlok
-Sivka
-Speedfighter
-Speedmanager
-Speedmule
-Storm
-Stufftown
-Supaleecher
-Thubb&Stinger
-The G@m3r´s Edition
-Tornisemule
-Torni ArGo
-toXMule
-Tritan
-U-Mule
-X-Crash
-X-Mule Plus Edition
-Xtreme

List whit bad (unfair, leecher) functions for the network, as seen by the eMule opensource project found in the mod's in above list.
==================
The functions described further down where the reson to get banned. Some mods where realy banned, while others recoded there mod's getting them from being banned by the eMule opensource team and made changes to get an compliant mod in the hope thy would not get banned. Functions and extra's developing so fast and are taken over from mod to mod that at the end more and more mod's get banned anyway becaus of the new unfair functions comming up all the time.

Some people not taking this seriously and think of it as one big joke, but it will destroy the donkey network at the end that's for sure, it's just a matter of time.

Functions that get you banned by the eMule open source project dev's becaus thy are seen as unfair, and or leecher functions.
=======

0-Upload-Blocker
3000 search results
56kb/s voor 56k-Modems
Bann-Bug removed
Credit-Hack (disable function)
Community string goes before normal Nick
CPU-usage lowerd
Creditsysteem can be disabled
DebugLine fixed
Some little bug fixes (whitout telling what)
Friendshare-Ban
Hash-Filter (disable function) to filter non eMule Hashes
Hash-Hack
Complete Chunks upload ALWAYS active
Leecher user boost [Leecher] (all users using the same leecher mod get extreme boost in upload queue)
Low ID fix
Modified Selection-Boost (can be disabled)
New statistics disign
Nickname only visible whit less than 300 sources
Nick-Thief (can be disabled)
Nick-Thief (new version - community strings are automaticly connected to the Nickname)
Queue List Ctrl fixed
QR - Faker-Kick
QR 1 Faker Gets no Upload
Ratio modified. Example: >= 8 unlimited, 4-7 x factor 7, 1-3 x factor 3
Ratio modified. Example: 1:10 6 = unlimited (6KB/s upload is unlimited download)
Ratio modified (Mison mod) Example: 0 up = unlimited download
Faster Creditsystem
Score - and Upload control
Selection Boost (only give uploads to clients that had parts for you)
Search results over 201
Unlimited Friendslots
Upload limitation (lowest known limit 1,2 MB)
Upload only to defined Users (Friends, Community, Users in whom's upload queu you are and match particular creteria)
Uploadslots configurable
Upload control improved (actualised-drop), Userkick
Changes for more speed
Queue limitation: >100

These functions often markt as improvements build in to a mod are usualy to mislead the community and can be seen as some sort of leecher functions, and therefore not approved by the eMule opensource project dev's.

Definitions of added text on mod names.
==========================================
ACA - Anti Community Array
P&K - Push&Kick [Sivka/Tritant]
CMC - Community Mimic [lovelace]

Becaus in the meantime Sivka en Lovelace are on the list as well, these are the functions why these mod's and all other mod's based on Sivka and Lovelace are on the list:

ACA Anti - Community - Array [Hunter/Sivka]

= Community Credits are pushed by 2x and Anti-Community Credits are devided by 2x
= AntiCommunity users don't get rewarded (no Credits for them)
= now you can push multiple Communities
= you can separate Communities with "|"
= allowed max 255 characters

Discription for Athlazan:

To reduce a user score by a half in your upload queue with the comunity name you set. You can set the same comunity name in both Community and Anti-Community to push a user score in your upload queue 2x. Allowed max 255 characters, you can separate Communities with "|",

if you read carefully, you'll see that users get their score reduced by half. There's no reason what so ever i can think of to do such thing, and it's not according the guidlines of the eMule opensourse project. The user waits for his turn in the queue, whitout faking queue positions, maybe even uploaded a chunk to you and get more or less punnished by putting his client back in the queue half the way he was becaus of the devision by half as described above.

P&K Push & Kick [Sivka/Tritant]

Original discription by Tritant (in France)

--(ADD) Push client. Possibilité de choisir un client dans
la file d'attente et de le propulser dans la file d'upload
(clic droit : ajouter à la liste d'upload) [Tritant]

--(ADD) Possibilité de supprimer un client de la file d'upload.
(click droit, Retirer de la liste d'upload) [Tritant]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't speak or read France, the above means that there are two possebillities and these are:

1. puch every client that you want, and ignore all credits and wait functions from eMule and eDonkey.

2. kick every client in your queue, and again ignore everything that was meant to by the dev's of eMule and eDonkey.

These are the worst leecher options that i ever came across untill now, and are the most harmfull leecher functions of all leecher functions i've seen utill today. And that's the reason thy are in the ban-list above. These functions are most harmfull and destroy the network. Thy where most sertainly not meant this way by the official dev's.

CMC Community Mimic [Sivka/Tritant]

Community strings are still in use by some mod's. If you put a community string in your Nick you get puched in community members queue by 2 to 2.5. This means that these mod's give no equal rights to all clients (whom on there terms give full upload to you).

(This is why Lovelace en Morph mod's have removed community sharing from there mod's).

The community immitation option tryes to find your community Nick and immitates it, so it can pretend to be your client to get puched in your community as if he was you. But this mod itself give the same ranking to the one he stole the community string from, as he would give to all others.

Just like ACA this works like the orignal rulez of community sharing. The diverence however whit ACA is that it das not puching the community client whit 2.5 x the credits from the anti community, but it steals the Nick from the community client. That means he is not using the normal way community sharing was meant to in the first place, but steals the the community string.

The idea behind community sharing was and is giving people a chance to spread files of special interest under there own community a little easyer, like Dutch programs for the Dutch community, and polish (or what ever) programs for the Polish community. Whit a possibillity to become a community member of wich ever group you wanted. Just to get files spread more efficient. It was most sertainly not meant to (mis)use it on such a large scale as it is used now days.

All mod's that have the possebility to use community sharing, and in principal are against leecher mod's are mentioned in the separate list under this text. This however das not mean that these mod's are innocent. Thy, altough the community sharing is implemented the way it sould be, still being unfair becaus everybody on the network needs to get a fair chance on downloading files, just like anyone else. Don't forget that the eDonkey network was setup for fair "sharing" allover the globe and was not intended for a select group of people to use it for there own bennefits allone.

Not all banned yet, but nominated as suspcious mod's

-eChanblard [ACA]
-eF Mod [CMC]
-Fusion [ACA]
-Lovelace [P&K] & [CMC]
-Peace [CMC]
-Sivka [ACA]
-Sivka Athlazan [ACA]
-Tritant [P&K]

LSD mod, Original described by the eMule open project developers.

Following is a list of "functions" which are found in the latest LSD mod (eMule0.30b-LSD13b) which are judged as unfair with respect to the network.

1. Global and file selective disableing of source exchange. To make things even worse, the mod contains a feature which enables the user to ask other clients for sources but to not answer any source request from other clients. I would call this "Overhead Leeching". If a mod wants to disable source exchange (which I do NOT recommend, because it's one of the best features of eMule), it has to be done on a global basis and it has to be done by not sending the according feature tag in the Hello packet.

2. Manual Ask Server for new Sources. This function can be used (and as known from plenty of forum posts of users which are proud to use that function) to sidestep the minimum server reask time.

3. Manual Ask Client for new Sources. This function can be used (and as known from plenty of forum posts of users which are proud to use that function) to sidestep the minimum client source reask time.

4. Manual reask of clients depending on client's state (On Queue, NNS, Queue Full) This function can be used (and as known from plenty of forum posts of users which are proud to use that function) to sidestep the minimum client file reask time.

5. Several changes to the credit system (score computation).

Well i hope you guys are a little wiser and take in considaration that the fair way takes longer but atleased it is honest to the community. I am aware that my artikle could not be totaly complete or accurate, but this is what i came across during my research on eMule and his mod's. Maybe in future researches i stumble over more mod's that are not listed here but i prommise to keep this list updated every now and than.

Whit tanks to my sources, making this artikle to what it is now.
http://gamersfun.de
http://www.emule-project.net

Greetz, Z
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail

eMule ZenZone Index du Forum -> eMule Zen -> Les Mods eMule Zen

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:   

Creative Commons License Gf-Portail - phpBB v2 © 2001, 2006 phpBB Group - Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com